Who we are
PlanMill offers the chance to be a part of a small but powerful team developing a well established but constantly evolving business application suite. Our customers include many globally successful companies who we have helped to grow where they are today. We service thousands of their users on daily basis.
We promote creativity, ownership and close teamwork in our development and strive to create a relaxed environment to focus on your work. This includes flexible working hours and possibility for occasional remote work. And there should always be room for fun and down time.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Creating high quality code from mockups and wireframes.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across multiple devices and browsers.
- Using Agile and Test driven development processes in a small team.
- Translate user stories and business requirements into technical implementations.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with Flux and Redux architecture on React
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js, Underscore, Backbone)
Development on RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g Babel, Webpack, NPM)
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, and SVN)
- Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Good communication skills in English. (Finnish is considered a plus)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with ES6
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Developing on automated testing tools (e.g Mocha, Jest, Expect.js)
- Familiarity with Google Material Design
- Knowledge of Human Interactive Design principles
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV and a salary request in English. Please apply via email email@example.com. Please apply by March 6, 2018.
If you have questions about PlanMill Ltd. and/or the position – please contact Thomas Hood, CEO & Partner, +358 40 558 5138, firstname.lastname@example.org or Gavin van Dok, Team Lead, email@example.com