Software test engineer to our development team
(Published 18th May 2016)
Our agile team is looking for an experienced test automation specialist to continue automation of our ERP and other application products utilizing the latest tools and technologies. You will join our dedicated team of young professionals and ensure customer satisfaction and smooth and fast processes. You should have a talent for scripting and automation of our client side, middle and back-end systems testing.
- Write and execute detailed test plans for PlanMill applications
- Be the testing expert to help drive testing across organization.
- Experience and knowledge of testing within Agile development methodology.
- Coordinate with your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- Oversee several releases or projects simultaneously and provide scheduling support.
- 2+ years experience in Test Automation with Selenium, Serenity, JBehave, DbUnit, REST-assured or other automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience in system and performance testing and troubleshooting.
- Previous/current experience testing in Windows environments and working with Jenkins or other similar tools as well as how to administer those.
- Ability to apply creativity, innovation, and collaboration to daily tasks.
- Availability to work minimum 30 h/week. 2+ years of industry experience.
- minimum B.S. in Computer Sciences or related discipline or student nearing the finish line.
- Excellent written and oral English skills, Finnish skills are a definite plus.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours between 7-21.00 (min 10-15.00).
- Office located in central Helsinki, no need to sit in customer offices.
- Pleasant, active and international development team of young professionals.
- Cozy and friendly work environment, where opinions and ideas are welcome.
How to proceed:
We´re looking forward to receiving your resume at careers(at)planmill.com as soon as possible. We will fill the position immediately when a suitable person is found and we hope you can start as soon as possible, latest 8th of June, 2016.
We comply with the labor union agreement for IT Sector in Finland for salary and other conditions. More information from Iisu Viinikainen, Office Manager and Marjukka Niinioja, Product Development Manager.