Front End application developer to join our dynamic development team
(Published 18th May 2016)
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
- Participate in user experience design, designing architecture and code reviews.
- Ensure usability, performance, scalability, re-use of components and extendability.
- Write automated tests and work with test automation specialist to ensure quality of code.
- Document your code and end results.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the development process and tools.
- Work as a member of a team to ensure business objectives are met.
You have what it takes?
- Availability to work minimum 30 h/week.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for elegant user interfaces.
- Experience implementing web applications with a rich interface.
- You have no problems using fundamental algorithms and data structures (maps, lists, trees, etc.)
- Appreciate agility and pragmatism in software development.
- B.S. in Computer Sciences or related discipline, or student nearing the finish line.
- Excellent written and oral English skills, Finnish skills are a definite plus.
- Nice to have: Experience with responsive website and UX/UI design
What we offer:
- Flexible hours between 7-21.00 (office hours 10-15).
- Office located in central Helsinki, no need to sit in customer offices.
- Pleasant, active and international development team of young professionals.
- Cozy and “family-like” work environment, where opinions and ideas are welcome.
How to proceed:
We´re looking forward to receiving your resume and links to code examples / sites you have developed at careers(at)planmill.com as soon as possible, latest on 8th June, 2016.
We will fill the position immediately when a suitable person is found and we hope you can start as soon as possible. We comply with the labor union agreement for IT Sector in Finland for salary and other conditions. More information from Iisu Viinikainen, Office Manager & Marjukka Niinioja, Product Development Manager.